Why should you have a Facial?
Here are 7 reasons why you should have a Facial!
- Exfoliation – Routine exfoliation removes dead skin cells, grease, and dirt and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Who doesn’t want that?
- Increased circulation – Facials give you a healthy glow because they boost circulation to skin layers, plumping your skin cells with more nutrients and water.
- Extractions – Get rid of those annoying blackheads. Estheticians use special methods and tools to deep cleanse while preventing redness.
- Long-term benefits – Regular facials along with your own routine maintenance keep your skin smoother and softer while minimizing breakouts.
- Stress relief – The power of touch and proper massage techniques soothe and relax.
- Professional tools, professional results – Professionals use equipment and skin care products that can penetrate the skin deeply with high concentrations of active ingredients.
- Customized treatment – One size does NOT fit all. Estheticians diagnose root causes of skin problems and address your specific skin care concerns with the most suitable products and treatments.